White Tulip Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before making a booking!
Reservations by connection websites:
Reservations In General:
- When you make a reservation through a different website than ours, your card is presumably charged 10% deposit
online (not on all sites). This 10% deposit is non-refundable because this is commission to the website agency.
- On the day of arrival we will check your credit card number. If the number is not valid for any reason,
your reservation will be cancelled.
- Reservations can only be confirmed with a visa/ master card or by a bank deposit.
- All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival at check-in!
- When checking in you might be asked to pay a deposit for the room key. This is a refundable deposit.
Confirmation of your booking:
- We have got a 72-Hour cancellation policy. This means that if you would like to cancel or change your booking,
you have to cancel 3 days before the given arrival time to avoid any charges.
- In case you don’t show up on your booking, your credit card is charged for the 1st night of your stay,
the rest of the booking will be cancelled.
- Always send your name, reference number and reservation details with your cancellation request. This way
the reservation can be found in our system.
- Your booking is cancelled when you receive a personal e-mail reply confirming your cancellation.
If you do not receive this confirmation it means the cancellation is not processed.
- After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details and confirmation number.
Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to the hostel.
- If you do not receive this confirmation than please contact us for one. If you booked through a website agency
than you have to contact the website staff for a confirmation!
The White Tulip Management & Staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone!